- Beginners looking for a challenge should definitely go for the 4 hour Discovery Tour. It’s a mix of all our activities including a real rock climbing session. We’ll teach you the basic techniques till you can climb no more.
- If you prefer to only climb a little bit we recommend the Khmer Highlight. Besides caving, Via Ferratas and abseiling it includes a gentle 30 meter climb with breathtaking views. No hard rock climbing in this 3 hour tour.
- If you’re new to outdoor climbing or looking for a way to upgrade your skills, our climbing site with over 20 routes has just what you need. There are plenty of beginner routes in cool and shady settings.
Got experience already? Wanna learn more skills or how to lead-climb? Here are your options!
- If you’re a confident toprope climber you might want to upgrade to lead-climbing. Our site is perfect to teach you the necessary skills and knots to become a real outdoor lead climber.
- Lead climbers looking for a bolted selection of routes to lead AND the option to challenge themselves to climb toprope above their level should sign up for the 4 hour Mix climbing. It’s the best of both worlds!
Got all your own gear and can’t wait to caress that limestone? You’re welcome to try our bolted routes for a small contribution.
Price: 10$ Entry Fee per person. Pay once, come back as many times as you like.
Climbodia is located on government land. Your fee helps towards the ‘contribution’ imposed by local authorities to use their property for climbing.
Helmets: Local authorities also impose strict safety measures on Climbodia. You are obliged to wear a climbing helmet while climbing and belaying all the time.
Availability: All year. The caves provide cool air in hot season and shade as well as shelter from the rain during rainy season.
Minimum Age: +14 years. All -18 persons must be accompanied by an adult.
Transport: Read our route description here.
Bookings: Contact us before you plan to visit us at the mountain.
Have your harness and shoes? Need a helmet? We rent out quality gear such as Petzl, Black Diamond and Singing Rock.
Full Gear Rental for 2 Climbers
Price: 50$ for 2 climbers.
Duration: Half or Full Day between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm.
Deposit: Valid ID, pasport or driver’s license.
- 2 Entry Fees
- 1 Rope 60m
- 2 Harnesses
- 2 Pair of shoes
- 10 Quickdraws
- 5 Carabiners
- 1 Belay device
- 2 Slings
- 2 Helmets
- 1 Chalk bag
Gear Rental per Item
Entry Fee: On your first visit you are asked a 10$ Entry Fee per person.
Rental Duration: Half or Full Day between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm.
Deposit: Valid ID, passport or driver’s license.
Price per Item:
- Harness 10$
- Shoes 5$
- Quickdraws 5$
- Rope 10$
- Belay Device 5$
- Slings and carabiners 2,5$
- Helmet 2,5$
- Chalk Bag 2,5$
Please contact us at least 1 day in advance to rent gear or find out if there are other climbers looking for a partner.
Sectors and Routes
We have equipped Sector Duvel and Sector Evil Eyes situated at the main entrance of the mountain with 16 routes.
Inside the mountain we are developing a new area with 5 routes so far.
These routes remain dry and shaded all year long. Half of both sectors on the outside remain shaded and dry thanks to the overhanging caves. The caves breathe out a beautiful cool 24° Celsius.
New area inside the caves.
Work in progress!
Note: Daelim Dash has an anchor but no bolts (yet).
All the names are painted on the rock and there is a topo on the noticeboard at the site.